Piecing It Together

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Covering Cindy update: Day 6.


The debate between diagonal and zig-zag is going pretty heavily in favor of diagonal at this point. I really like the color shades of the pink and purple with the green. It's going to get a lot darker when I add the last shade of green to the squares.

(oops, one square is turned 90* on here. It's in the bottom purple line. Oh well, at least it's just for a photo, not stitched down!)

The blocks aren't done yet, not even really close. I have to add the third pink edge to 4 blocks and then the third green to 17 of the 18 blocks. Only one block on this layout is actually done. And it's....um...it's on there. Somewhere. Oh, there it is. Bottom center of diagonal, 2nd one from the bottom on the left in the zig-zag. It has three shades of green, with the noticeably darker green border.

I'm going to have to put this on hold until I get back from my trip. I have too much school work and packing and house keeping details this week to do anything else. I tend to need a lot of time to do a quilt (note, this is a "quilt in a day" pattern and it's now been almost a full week and I'm still at least 14 hours of work from done), but it's the process that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home